Sunday, June 24, 2012

June

Well! After some stress with the house this is the week we move into our new home! We are very happy with it. I am so excited to finally be able to get things ready for the baby. My nesting instincts are going nuts! I just want to wash all of the babies clothes and get his room ready. I am 33 weeks today, its crazy to think the baby could come anytime in a month or so! Last week we went to Salt lake for our doctors appointment and we met my mom and sister and we got to do a 3D ultrasound. It was so fun to see our little guy! I can't believe I get to be his mom he is such a stud already, he must get it from his dad! Colton is very excited to be a dad. I keep catching him looking at all the baby stuff and playing with the stroller (except I won't let him use the stroller like a race car when the baby is in it ha!)


                                         


1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh we are so excited for you!!! He is so handsome already haha. P.S., we need to come back to Rock Springs so we can see your house this time! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete