Saturday, April 14, 2012

Terrible Blogger!

Well it has been about two years since I wrote on our blog and I can't believe all that has happened! Colton was in the Fire Academy at BATC. It was a pretty crazy couple of months. He graduated in January 2011. After that the job hunt took off. He traveled everywhere from New Mexico to Washington and everywhere in between! He tested really well but I wasn't able to see him a whole lot. I was so proud of him and what he did for us. In the mean time I was working at Logan Dental as an assistant, and as a nanny for a little girl who I adore, Tyla Kae. It was so much fun watching Tyla! I started watching her when she was 6 weeks old so it was fun watching her grow every week.

In November 2011, Colton got the phone call he had been waiting for 10 long months. He got his dream job for the Rock Springs Fire Department as a full time EMT/ Firefighter. On average it takes two years to get on a Department if your testing as frequent as he was. It was a pretty great accomplishment for him to get on so quickly. So on December 5Th we were on way! It was very hard to leave my family, friends, little Tyla, and the job that I loved so much but everything worked out for the best.

Two days after we moved, we found out that we were going to have a baby! We are absolutely thrilled! Two weeks later we signed a contract for our house to be built. Its coming along great and will be done in June! Lets just say December was just the craziest most amazing month of our lives! I'm so excited to be a mom. Now I am 23 weeks :) and working full time at Davidson Family Dental. Two weeks ago we found out that ITS A BOY!!! We are so happy that he is doing wonderful and his kicks are getting stronger. Colton can feel them now :) In the pictures he already has chubby cheeks! He is due August 12, 2012. We can't wait tell the little guy is here! Colton loves his job! We miss our family and friends a ton but this has been a wonderful adventure for us! I promise I will write on here more!

No comments:

Post a Comment